Best Products To Sell Online in 2023
Even though there are many fun ipon challenges you can try, sometimes, your salary is just not enough. In order to help you save more money, we’ve come up with the best products to sell online in 2023. These products are in high demand which means that with the right product and strategy, you can make extra cash and put it into savings.
Here are some of the best products to sell online:
1) Beauty and personal care products
More and more people are giving importance to self-care, which is why beauty, healthcare, and personal care products have seen a rise in demand. Here are some of the items you can sell:
- Makeup with inclusive shades
- Makeup brushes
- Beauty fridges
- Haircare products for various types of hair
- Natural-made supplements
- Juices made from natural fruits and vegetables
- Dried fruits and vegetables for tea
- Hair scrunchies
- Lip balms
How to make it a hit: Find your niche. The beauty industry is large, so you also have a huge market, which can get overwhelming. However, if you zoom in on one aspect of the industry, you would already be able to estimate the demand and the potential number of customers you need to serve.
2) Parenting and childcare products
The demand for parenting and childcare products never dips, but it’s constantly changing. Parents are very particular customers—after all, they only want what’s best for their children. Here are some of the products you can sell:
- Baby clothes
- Homemade and healthy baby food
- Car seats
- Baby bottles
- Children’s books
- Nursing pillows
- Baby carriers
- Milk bombs
- Beauty products for pregnant women
- Sterilizers and other baby-safe cleaning products
Selling these products requires a bit of investment, but it’s worthwhile because the market continues to grow.
How to make it a hit: Parents don’t always have time to visit malls and shops, so if you want to earn more from parenting and childcare products, make sure you also offer your customers the choice to shop online.
3) Cleaning, home, and kitchen products
Everyone started spending more time at home because of the COVID-19 pandemic. We found ourselves working from home, studying from home, and enjoying our passions and hobbies from home.
Around this time, people started paying more attention to their home decor, maintenance, and work-from-home setup, pushing the market to an all-time high. These are some of the products you can sell:
- Home office and kitchen storage, organizers, and shelves
- Cleaning and disinfecting tools
- Work desks and small tables
- Beddings, blackout curtains, and carpets
- Personalization items (wallpapers, hanging shelves, posters, affordable art)
How to make it a hit: All-natural products are all the rage, and they will continue to be in 2023, especially when it comes to cleaning the home. Selling user-friendly products that help make your customers’ lives easier is also a good idea. You often see these in trending TikTok videos and YouTube vlogs like “smart tools,” mood lighting, and aesthetic nordic pieces.
4) Eco-friendly products
People aren’t only taking care of themselves these days. Still, they’re also more aware of the impact everyone has on the environment, which is why it isn’t surprising to see an increase in the demand for eco-friendly products. Here are some you can sell:
- Reusable products like straws and personalized tumblers
- Packaging-free or reusable container-packed beauty products
- Environment-friendly or reusable food wraps
- Eco-friendly cosmetics and beauty products
- Natural cleaning products
- Reusable tote bags
- Reusable makeup removers, swabs, and makeup applicators
- Eco-friendly toothbrushes
- Eco-friendly mobile phone cases
How to make it a hit: When it comes to selling eco-friendly products, it all boils down to how you market your advocacy. Only some understand sustainability, so you must include explainers and testimonies in your marketing strategy.
One of your most important goals if you sell eco-friendly products, apart from earning a profit, is helping people understand what’s sustainable and what isn’t.
5) Homemade food products
Selling food is consistently profitable, no matter the day and age. All you have to make sure of is that you deliver fresh and delicious dishes. Here are some delicious dishes you can make at your home, package, and sell:
- Healthy snacks made from fruits and vegetables (kangkong chips, dried fruit snacks)
- Korean dishes or K-Drama-inspired food
- Coffee and other artisan drinks
- Baked Filipino bread with a twist (salted egg ensaymada, pandesal with different flavors, toppings, or filling)
- Homemade dips and sauces (chili garlic, Korean dips)
- Preserved food (gourmet tinapa, gourmet tuyo)
How to make it a hit: Keep a close watch on the latest trends. For example, there was a time in 2022 when everyone was craving Korean dishes like egg drops, samgyupsal, gimbap, and corndogs.
That year was the best time to capitalize on the Filipino’s love for K-Pop and K-Drama, and it doesn’t seem like that trend will die down any time soon.
If you pay attention to trending dishes, you won’t run out of recipes and ideas for your food business. If you already have a food business, you can check out these proven 7 tips on how to promote a food business in the Philippines.
Other trending products you can sell in 2023
Plantita and plantito needs
Everyone has seen an increase in the number of people interested in plants and gardening in 2021 and 2022, and this new demand has opened a new possibility for business owners. Here are some of the gardening essentials you can sell:
- Planters and vases
- Seeds and seed storage containers
- Garden tools (especially small ones that can be used indoors)
- Watering jugs and hoses
Art and hobby materials
Many people have started picking up new hobbies during the pandemic. Here are some of the products you can sell:
- Coloring pens, paints, and pencils
- Pen and table organizers and boxes
- Polymer clay and other materials for clay sculptures
- Drawing pads and tables
If there is no market for ready-made coffee and artisan drinks in your area, you can sell other coffee-related products instead. Here are a few:
- Coffee beans
- Water heaters
- Coffee-making essentials (stirrers, measuring cups, and spoons)
- Coffee pod holders and other food containers, and organizers
Where to Sell Your Products
In the Philippines, there are many platforms where you can sell your products. Among the popular choices are Lazada, Shopee, Carousell, and, Facebook marketplace. Be sure to study each platform and devise a plan on how to sell your products online.
All in all
Although it’s good to keep track of trending products and market demands, it’s also essential to pay attention to the quality of the products and services you provide. After all, your business’s success doesn’t solely rely on the products you’re selling.