LTFRB TNVS Application Process and Requirements
Before we start, it is very important to know what TNVS means and who are eligible to apply for TNVS.
What is TNVS?
TNVS MEARNING: TNVS or Transport Network Vehicle Services is the term used to describe the services provided by operators of Grab, Hype, OWTO and Snappy. In order to become a TNVS operator, you need to get a Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC) from the LTFRB (Land Transportation and Franchising Regulatory Board). It is important to know that only the operator whose name appears in the vehicle’s ORCR can proceed with the LTFRB TNVS application. This means that all requirements and information that will be provided should be in the name of the vehicle owner.
6 Steps on How to Process Your LTFRB TNVS Application
- Get an appointment for case number application from LTFRB’s Online Portal
- Prepare the requirements
- Go to LTFRB’s office on your appointment date and submit the requirements
- Get your provisional authority (PA)
- Attend the CPC hearing on the date provided by LTFRB
- Get your CPC
STEP 1: Get an appointment for case number application
LTFRB provides a schedule for securing an appointment date for case number application. Only on the given schedule can you access LTFRB’s TNVS Online Portal. Be sure that you have the necessary information required for securing an appointment.
Required Operator Information are as follows:
- Birth date
- Home Address
- Email Address
- Valid Cellphone Number
Required Vehicle Information are as follows:
- Conduction or Plate Number of the vehicle
- Vehicle Make (ex. Mitsubishi Mirage G4)
- Year Model (YYYY)
- Engine No./MV Number
- Chassis Number (found in the vehicle’s CR)
|Allowed Vehicles||Not Allowed Vehicles|
|Year model 2017 or higher||Year model 2016 and below|
|MPV, SUV, AUV, 4 door sedan||Hatchback|
If you have the complete information already, visit their online portal here: http://ltfrb.ph.net/tnvs/ and pick a date for your appointment. An email containing a verification code will be sent to you. Key in the verification code in LTFRB’s portal to continue. Once successful, you will receive another email containing your appointment date plus 3 attachments that you need to print.
Step 2: Prepare the TNVS Application Requirements
The confirmation email sent to you by LTFRB contains 3 attachments which include the LTFRB application form. Print in legal size bond paper (long bond paper) 4 copies of the operator’s data sheet and 4 copies of LTFRB application form and 1 copy of the confirmation email. You will present the confirmation email to LTFRB as proof that you have an appointment.
- A printed copy of email confirmation
- Long Orange Folder (put all requirements here)
- Notarized Verified Application form (4 copies)
- Notarized Operator’s Data Sheet (4 copies)
- Proof of Filipino Citizenship (voter’s id, birth certificate, passport or marriage certificate)
- Photocopy of vehicle’s ORCR
- Photocopy of valid government ID
Step 3: Submit the Requirements to LTFRB Office
On your appointment schedule, bring the TNVS application requirements to LTFRB East Avenue, Quezon City office. Be sure to fasten the requirements inside the long orange folder. LTFRB will not accept your application if the documents are not fastened properly.
Application cost about 890 Pesos. Here are the breakdown of fees:
- New Application Filing Fee – 510 Pesos for the first 2 vehicle units
- Additional 70 Pesos for 3rd vehicle unit
- Inspection fee of 50 Pesos
- LRF – 10 Pesos
- PA Fee – 250 Pesos
Step 4: Get your Provisional Authority (PA) from the LTFRB Office
LTFRB will give you the date of availability of your PA. Go back to LTFRB office on the said date to secure your PA. You will need to submit Proof of Garage, a photocopy of verified application form, Certificate of Conformity (CoC) from the bank and Passenger Insurance from PAMI or SCCI.
Requirements for proof of garage:
- Google Map of the location of the garage
- Garage dimension (Length and Width)
- Transfer Certificate of title or Tax Declaration in the name of the land owner
- For those with 3 units, LGU Zoning Certificate is also required
Step 5: Attend the hearing for your CPC
Before you attend the hearing for your CPC, be sure to prepare all the necessary TNVS requirements. Going there with incomplete requirements will just give you inconveniences. I have listed below the requirements for you.
List of TNVS Requirements
- Formal Offer of Documentary Evidence
- Proof of Publication
- Certificate of Acceditation and Good Standing
- Affidavit of the Applicant
- Photocopy of passenger insurance from PAMI or SCCI
- Photocopy of any of the following: Passport, Birth certificate, voter’s ID, marriage contract.
- Statement of Financial Capability
- Bank Certificate as Proof of Financial Capability (with at least 50,000 pesos credit)
- Business Certificate of Registration
- DTI Certificate of Business Name Registration
- Location of Garage (go to Google Maps and print the location of your garage)
- Garage Dimension
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) where garage is located
- Operator’s Data Sheet
- Photocopy of Driver’s license (the license of the one who will drive the vehicle)
- Photocopy of your driver’s NBI clearance
- Photocopy of your driver’s Police clearance
- Photocopy of OR/CR
- Certificate of Conformity
- Front photo of the vehicle with newspaper included in the photo (plate number must be clearly visible)
- Back photo of the vehicle (plate number must be clearly visible)
- Left and right photo of the vehicle
- Scan all the requirements listed above an put it in a CD
Note: Be sure to fasten all requirements in a long white folder.
Step 6: Wait for your CPC
Once approved, LTFRB will send to your house a copy of your CPC. Upon securing the document, you are now an accredited TNVS. But wait, there’s MORE! Although you can already use your vehicle for TNVS, you still need need to change your plate number from private vehicle plates to public vehicle plates. More details on this will be discussed later. For now, time to celebrate your CPC! Congrats!!!
26 thoughts on “LTFRB TNVS Application Process and Requirements”
We have application for franchise since 2014, for four(4) wheels, but, its non operation for almost 3 years, then, by, 2017, it was oprated but our vehicles were %0 units of BAJAh Tuktok, , do we still have given permission applying for Four Wheels, eventhou our franchise was from the local government? Our cooperative name : LEVERIZA – PASAY TRANSPORT SERVICE COOPERATIVE, Were registered also, at CDA, OTC… Thank you so much, and May our LORD JESUS be blessed you and you family as always…yours sincerely, Emman Calixto
its FIFTY ( 50 ) Units
Can i apply my car eventhough it is under the name of my son.thank you very much for your response.
Pwede basta may authorization letter from your son and case number from LTFRB
kelan po uli magbubukas ang prankisa ng grab?
wala pang announcement
Can I have Appointment Letter /Confirmation : Motion for PA extension
Meron na po bang balita if kailan po mgoopen ang ltfrb for new registration ng grab?salamat po.
wala pa po.
I thought pde hatchback? Yaris to be exact?
Sa new application hindi sya accepted.
Ask ko lang po sana kong pano po makarequest ng letter to Attend the hearing for your CPC. Thank you po.
Hello po tanong ko lang po kung kailan mag open ang ltfrb para sa renewal franchise
Last 3 Feb.2020 I rec’vd a text message from GrabTNVS telling me that I can now claim my CPC for my application with case no.2016-17674 and thereafter advising me afterwards that I upload the said CPC to the given link: https:/t.grb.ph/CHndKqz3B
Asking for further advise to the matter.
Punta kayo LTFRB to para makuha CPC nyo.
May i just want to verify the status of CPC application.
Sa LTFRB yan finofollow up.
Ask ko lang po , kelan po mag open ang new registration para sa mga tnvs?
may case number na po ung bayaw ko, what if mag add kami ng isang car pa, paano po ang process?
Paano po NAMIN malaman if yong napAsa naming Requirements sa TNVS ay okey na po? Nagpasa at nag hearing po kami last August 20, 2020.
hi meron na kameng
uodated P.A and PAMI
hnd lng naka attend for hearing nung march kc nag lockdown
nakapag send na din picture ng barier at my sanitary narin
kaso wala parin sa list ng ltfrb
Paano naman po pag mag-aaply ng CPC for truck-for-hire? Does the procedure and requirements above applies?
Kasi po I’m planning tojoin Tranportify and to operate in this business legally, kailangan ata ng Provitional Authority if not CPC. Salamat po in advance.
Baka iba po ang requirements.
may nabili po ako na SUV na may frakisa pero sabi ng binilhan ko na renew na daw ung frankisa antay na raw ng hearing . kasi balak ko kumuha ng bagong sasakyan at yang frankisa ang gagamitin ko para ilipat kailan kaya pwedeng mag renew
tanung lang po, kailan po ba mag open para makapag apply ng TNVS?
tanong lang po, kelan po mag oopen ulit pra sa pag apply ng TNVS?