TokTok Franchise is one of the top 5 investment opportunities that I said I will be looking at this year. In this article, we will discuss what TokTok is and how to own a TokTok franchise. I will also discuss the benefits of being a TokTok franchisee and how much it cost to franchise.
What is Toktok?
Toktok is a mobile delivery service company that connects customers to delivery riders. Just like FoodPanda, Lalamove, and Grab, you can have your items shipped door-to-door. It is owned by the JC Founders: Jonathan So and Carlito Macadangdang. JC Premiere & JC Worldwide has been an outstanding company for 14 years in the business. It has won the Most Outsatnding Global Entrepreneurs at the 51st Box Office Entertainment Awards.
As a franchisee of Toktok, you will also get the following franchise for free:
Benefits of online franchise:
- No rental expenses
- No salary expenses
- No other overhead cost
- No royalty fee
- Hire up to 100 riders
- Receive food and health products included in the franchise package
- Unlimited income potential, earn as much as 180,000 Pesos per month
Ways of earning:
- Upon signing up to Toktok, you will have your own personalized delivery link, which may give you up to 3% commission per booking.
- Earn up to 3% from referral code. When someone downloaded Toktok Delivery App with your referral code, you will get up to a 3% commission every time they book.
- As an operator, you may earn up to 7% from your rider’s successful delivery transaction.
20 riders x 10 Average rider daily deliveries x Php 150 per delivery x 7% Toktok Operator Income x 30 days
= Php 63,000.00 profit/month
As an operator, you may also sign up as a rider to earn more. You may check it here to apply as a Toktok Rider.
Easy Steps to become a Toktok Operator
- Go to Toktok Franchise Application and fill out the form.
- Provide all information needed, and make sure that the details you’ve entered are correct.
- You need to upload one valid government ID. (Driver’s License, Passport, etc.)
- Wait you’re your Toktok Franchise approval that will be sent through your email.
- Pay the franchise fee of 16,880 Pesos
For inquiries, you may contact this no. (+63) 956-187-3721.